ADVICE OR BEHAVIORAL COUNSELING?
Our trainers have years of experience with dogs. They are qualified instructors and certified behavioral counselors for dogs. Accreditation by Stichting Certipet, member of the Dutch association of instructors O&O, de international APDT.
Do you have a question about the behaviour of your dog, you can always contact us directly.
Janette Haring firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonja Vrolijk email@example.com
ADVICE ON BEHAVIOUR
Raising a young dog is not always easy. You can prevent problem behaviour if you ask for advice about the right guidance or on the development of your dog in time, for instance:
- How do I raise my puppy?
- What to do on puppy chewing?
- How to make a good start with my “2nd chance dog”?
- How do I prepare my dog for the baby?
- Can spaying / neutering reduce the problem behaviour of my dog?
- My dog suddenly doesn’t listen to me. Why?
- How can I teach my child to be safe around our dog?
- Should I buy a second dog?
- Which dog fits in our family?
- Can I have my litter tested on temperament before placing them?
- What is dog language?
- How can I prevent this behaviour?
BEHAVIORAL COUNSELING FOR DOGS
Does your dog have a problem you cannot solve yourself, we are able to help you. Our trainers are certified Behavioral Counselor for Dogs for problems like
- Aggression (towards people or other dogs)
- Excessive barking
- Cannot stay home alone
- House wrecking
- House soiling
- Chasing (for example, joggers, cyclists, cars, dogs, cats, other animals)
- Control Problems
- Pulling on the lead
- Coming when called
To get a good picture of your dog’s behaviour problem, we will send you a detailed questionnaire and make an appointment at your home to observe the dog in his own environment and observe the problem. Based on a diagnosis we advise how best to deal with the behaviour problem. After the observation visit you will receive the advice in writing by email. When necessary, we help you in putting it into practice.
No dogs or two situations are alike. Individual help in solving a behaviour problem is therefore of great importance.
Our trainers have their own company for behavioral counseling and private training and work in their own region.
Janette Haring – www.dog.nl – regio Wassenaar, Oegstgeest, Voorschoten, Leiden, Leiderdorp, Zoeterwoude, Hazerswoude, Alphen aan den Rijn, Katwijk, Noordwijk, Voorhout, Sassenheim, Rijnsburg, Noordwijkerhout, Lisse, Amsterdam
Sonja Vrolijk – www.dogtailz.nl – regio Den Haag, Scheveningen, Voorburg, Leidschendam, Monster, Kijkduin, Wateringen, Pijnacker, Zoetermeer